The Auditing Working Group's goals are to create and maintain systems to automatically audit and report on OpenNIC systems. This includes DNS accuracy issues. All the information pertaining to the Auditing Working Group will be organized on this page. People interested to join this group should place their name in the members section. It is recommended that you are already familiar with the OpenNIC systems before you add your name to the members list. It is also required that potential members are register to the dns-operations email list. You do not have to be a member to add to the wishlist section. Adding to this section is highly encouraged, as it gives good ideas to research.
AuditingWG team's workboard. Any relevant information will be posted here, and will help keep you up to date with what we are up to.
- Tier2 Auditing
- SSL EV/CA Audit Plan, based off: http://www.webtrust.org/homepage-documents/item27852.pdf
- Verify the . NS records in each T2
- Security Recomendations for BIND configuration
- Emergency Plan for nameserver owners
- ToDO for everyone reading this: IwishIhad...scripts